Oyster sends different notifications to you to alert you of key tasks that need your attention. For example, notifications about outstanding invoice payments, expense approval requests, benefits enrollments, and more.
We do this to help you:
- Stay updated on tasks that require your action, depending on their urgency.
- Alert you of key changes that require your action.
- Send you relevant information to be aware of, but may not be as actionable.
To receive notifications, please ensure that you:
- You have Admin or Team Manager access to your organization’s account.
- You are logged in to the Oyster Platform with your admin credentials.
How it Works
You will receive notifications from Oyster through channels like email and the Oyster Inbox. The Oyster Inbox is your communication channel that combines timely notifications with easy access, directly in the Oyster platform. To learn more about how it works, please see this article.
At the moment, you cannot disable your Oyster notifications.