Your Oyster Inbox provides an easier and faster way for you to view and act on Oyster notifications and tasks directly in the platform. It's your go-to channel for staying up-to-date on the latest for Oyster-related notifications.
To receive notifications, please ensure that you:
- You have Team Member access to your organization’s account.
- You are logged in to the Oyster Platform with your Team Member credentials.
How to view notifications in your Oyster Inbox
- On your main left-hand navigation, you will see a bell icon in the top right corner.
- Click on the bell icon to open your Oyster Inbox
- In your Oyster Inbox, you will see the Unread section. This is where you will be able to see all notifications that you have received and can action on any of them by clicking on the corresponding call-to-action button.
For example, a user has received a time off request notification. By clicking on the button, they will then be taken to the time off page where they can view the time off request.
How to mark Oyster Inbox notifications as read vs. unread
- To move the notification out of the Unread section of your Oyster Inbox, you can do this one of two ways. You can simply click on the notification’s call-to-action button (E.g., "View expense"), or click Mark as Read on the notification.
- The notification will then be moved to the All messages section of your Oyster Inbox. All notifications will be stored here, allowing you to refer back to them as needed in the platform. You can also mark an unread message as read later on.