1. What will happen to my health insurance and benefits?
If you’re currently enrolled in any health benefits, those benefits will be transferred over when your employment is migrated to Oyster’s local entity is Turkey.
2. What will happen to my accrued holidays and leaves in the old contract?
All accrued and unused vacation days will be carried forward when you are transferred from being employed with Pernet, Oyster’s partner in Turkey to employment with Oyster’s own local entity in Turkey.
3. Will my salary be impacted?
No, you will not have any changes or interruptions to your salary and payroll. You will not have any unsalaried days during the migration and you will be paid as per your current agreement.
4. Will I have to complete a new medical check?
5. What is the process to migrate my employment from the current entity to the Oyster-owned entity?
6. What will be the timeframe between off-boarding from the local partner and onboarding into the Oyster-owned entity?
The offboarding from the local partner and onboarding into the Oyster entity will go hand-in-hand and there will be no gap in salaried days.