1. Will my team’s health benefits be transferred?
Your team’s health benefits coverage with SafetyWings and IMG will not change.
2. What will happen to any accrued holidays and leaves?
All accrued but unused vacation days at the point of resignation will be paid out accordingly. This is a normal process during any resignation. Your Team Member is ending their employment with Capital and joining Oyster. With Oyster as the new employer, your Team Member will start to accrue leave for the remainder of the year.
3. How will my Team Members be paid for their accrued but unused vacation days?
Your Team Members’ current employer of record, Capital, will confirm their accrued but untaken vacation days and will pay them as part of their normal off-boarding pay cycle. Please ask your Team Member to check with Capital to find out how this will work.
4. Can my Team Member use their accrued vacation days instead of having them paid out?
Your Team Members can use their remaining vacation days as long as their request for time off is approved by their termination date. Vacation days can not be cancelled or added after this date.
5. What if my Team Member has already booked a vacation in the latter part of 2022? Will they be paid as normal?
Vacations requested for a period after the termination of employment from Capital will have to be requested again as their leave days with Oyster start accruing from the new start date. Vacation days accrued but unused prior to the termination date will however be paid out.
6. Will my team's payroll be impacted?
No changes will happen on the payroll front. Your Team Member’s salary including any bonuses and allowances will be prorated and paid by the agreed end date with the third-party employer.
7. Will Team Members need to redo their health and safety training?
Yes, your team member is getting hired by Oyster is new employment. This means that Oyster will arrange new H&S training for them.
8. Will my Team Members need new medical checks?
In order to be employed in Romania and fully engaged with Oyster HR, your Team Member is obliged to undergo a medical check-up. If the medical check is not done or it fails, the contract is automatically nulled. We will send you all the important documents and information, and we ask you kindly ensure that they book the appointment as soon as they can.