1. How will my payroll be impacted?
No changes will happen on the payroll front.
2. What will be the timeframe between off-boarding from the local partner and onboarding into the Oyster-owned entity?
The offboarding from the local partner and onboarding into the Oyster entity will go hand-in-hand and there will be no gap in salaried days.
3. Are there any changes to my benefits?
There will be no changes to your existing statutory benefits.
4. What will happen to my WFH allowance?
All team members will get 100 euros WFH allowance as this is Oyster's Gold Standard for all team members employed in Spain. If the third-party employer was providing a smaller amount it will be increased to match this standard. If the company has chosen to provide a WFH allowance higher than 100 euros this will remain the same after the migration.
5. Will I have to redo my health and safety training?
Yes, you will have to redo the health and safety training. Oyster will arrange the training to be completed within the first 60 days of your employment with Oyster.
6. Will I have to complete a new medical check?
You will have the option to do a new medical check but it will not be mandatory.
7. What will happen to accrued holidays?
Parakar third-party employer: Accrued but unused holiday will be transferred to Oyster and you will be able to use it after the transfer
Capital GES third-party employer: Accrued but unused holiday will be paid upon termination of the contract with Capital GES
New Tandem third-party employer:Accrued but unused holiday will be transferred to Oyster and you will be able to use it after the transfer
8. How will I be paid for my accrued but unused vacation days?
Your current employer of record will confirm your accrued but untaken vacation days and will pay you as part of your normal offboarding pay cycle. Please check with them to find out how this will work.
9. Can I use my accrued vacation days instead of having them paid out?
You can use your remaining vacation days as long as your request for time off is approved by the cut-off date for the final month of employment (See:What are cut off dates?). Vacation days can not be canceled or added after the cut-off date.
10. What will happen to my seniority?
Your seniority will continue unchanged as you continue your employment hired by our Oyster-owned entity in Spain.