Oyster HR Support will help you track and submit your monthly timesheet by completing the Team Member Timesheet form. The timesheets must be logged each month to ensure you are paid correctly. This article explains how to fill in the form with guided steps.
You will be sent a monthly reminder to submit your timesheets; please please let us know if you are not receiving them.
- Click on the link to the timesheet form.
- Fill in your details: Your name, email address used to log in to the Oyster platform, country of residence, and current month.
- Select your timesheet option from the drop-down menu:
Auto - Timesheets - Regular hours, if your hours are regular and set, e.g., 9 am-5 pm, Monday - Friday.
Manual Timesheets - Variable hours, if you work variable hours throughout the week, e.g., Monday 8 am-3 pm, Tuesday 9 am - 5 pm, etc.
Generate Timesheet, upload a timesheet, e.g., and use the same timesheet you have already submitted to your company.
Only Overtime/Overnight/On-call hours to track your night-shift hours.
- If you have had any overtime for that month, you can record it here:
- Sign and submit the JotForm:
- So that you know, your absences must still be submitted through the OysterHR Platform. For more information, please check out 'How do I request time off?' The time off you submit on the platform will automatically reflect on the timesheet.
- Once the deadline to sign the timesheets has passed and you cannot click the Sign-off timesheet button, please keep in mind that the platform automatically approves your timesheet on your behalf, and no further action is needed from your end.
For future reference, we do not request a signature on your timesheets. All you'll need to do is click on 'sign off timesheet,' which will be sufficient.
- If the deadline has passed and you need your timesheet to be amended, please get in touch with support, and we will help you.