This article is for when you have already imported your employee’s details from HiBob. To find out how to import HRIS records from HiBob integration, see here.
Before you can get started, the following must be true:
- You are a customer admin with access to your company’s Oyster account.
- You have imported HRIS details from HiBob integration to Oyster
- You wish to hire a Team Member on Oyster
1. Under the People tab, navigate to hire
2. On the hire dashboard, navigate to the HRIS records where you should see the Team Member you already imported.
3. Click on the three dots to the right of the Team Member's name and select “Proceed with hiring” to start the hiring process for Oyster.
4. In the next window, you need to select whether you are hiring them as an employee or as a contractor.
5. This will trigger the relevant hiring process with the form pre-filled with the information pulled from HiBob.
Note: Alternatively, you can delete this Team Member's record using the same three dots on the side of the Team Member's name.