- You have Admin access to your company’s account.
- You are logged in to the Oyster Platform with your admin credentials.
Follow these steps to assign a Team Manager to one of your Team Members:
- On your left navigation, go to People, then Team.
- Search for the Team Member by name, then select their profile.
- On the Team Member’s profile, click Employment. Then Assign Team Manager.
- Search for the Team Manager user by name. This is the user you’d like to assign to the Team Member.
- Click Assign.
- The Team Manager will now appear on the Team Member’s profile.
Disclaimer from our Legal team: It's important to know that the Team Manager role is associated with being a manager on Oyster's global employment platform. In accordance with the Oyster Terms, this does not mean you are the manager of the Oyster Team Member. While you may have management oversight of a Team Member to ensure the services rendered meet your needs, we handle all employment-related management matters either directly or through an Oyster partner. Please bear in mind that Team Manager level access to the platform is not reflective of your employment responsibilities with respect to an Oyster Team Member.