This article outlines the Team Member onboarding process which is part of the new Automated Global Hiring experience.
Team Member onboarding may not yet be available for the market you work in (check the status for your market here). If it is not yet live for your local market, you will go through the legacy onboarding process.
- New Team Member must be invited to the Oyster platform by the Oyster customer
- Find the email in your inbox inviting you to join the Oyster Platform. If you have not received this, ask the Oyster customer who you will be providing your services to to invite you to the platform.
- The first step in the flow is to add your personal details. This includes things like your full legal name, date of birth and nationality.
- Next, you will be asked to add your contact information. This includes things like your email address, phone number and home address.
- The next step is to add more detailed information that Oyster needs for your employment. This can include your ID, Social Security Numbers and other documents, such as proof of your local bank account and a copy of your CV. The requirements for this step will vary depending on your local market.
- The final step is to add your bank details so that you are all set up to get paid.
- Finally, you will get the option to review everything you have shared or to submit.
And that’s it! Your Team Member onboarding is now complete. Now the information that both you and the Oyster customer have shared will be used to create all the necessary agreements for your employment. Keep an eye on your email inbox for the next step, which will be to review and sign these agreements.