When you turn on Invoice Auto Approval, you can expect the following:
- Existing salary invoices with a past due date will be approved automatically.
- All future salary invoices will be approved automatically as long as the feature is on, 3 days from the date the invoice is issued. This will always fall on the due date, meaning, you will never miss a deadline to approve invoices.
- Whenever an invoice is approved automatically, you will receive an email from us notifying you of the approval. In addition, these automatically approved invoices will be marked "Autoapproved" so you can identify them easily.
- Invoice auto approval and invoice payment are separate events. Enabling invoice auto approval does not mean that payment to Oyster will be processed automatically. In order to fully automate the payment flow, make sure you have Direct Debit set up. See: How to setup Direct Debit
- Invoice auto-approval works for all the team members including contractors
Related article: How to enable Invoice Auto Approval