Time-off requests can be rejected either automatically through the system or by a Customer Admin user.
Reasons for time off request rejection:
- Rejected by Customer Admin.
- Any request that has not been approved before the start date of the request will be automatically rejected.
- Requests for past-dated time off are auto-rejected.
- Go to Time-off on the left panel.
- If the request is approved, the status will change from Pending to Rejected.
- Click on the calendar icon next to Rejected to view the reason.
- Please create a new time-off request if the dates need to be changed. An existing request cannot be edited.
- Any requests that are not approved before the start date of the request will be automatically rejected. Please ask your Customer Admin to log your past-dated time-off request.