If the team member is unable to apply for time off via Oyster, the admin can create a time off record on their behalf
- Go to People on the navigation panel
- Click on Time off
- Click on Create time off record
- Fill in all the relevant details
An email will be sent to the team member to notify them that a time off request is created on their behalf.
- Even if an admin creates a time off record on the team member’s behalf, the request needs to be approved by the admin.
- If the record was created by an Oyster staff member, the team member will be notified by email.