Admins can review and approve time-off requests instantly.
The admin receives an email notification when a team member applies for leave.
Here is how the admin can approve a request
- Go to People on the navigation panel
- Click on Time off
- Find the team member’s time off request
- Review the Type and Reason
- Click on Action
- Approve the request
Once the request is approved, the team member will be notified by email. Also, team members can view the status of the request in Oyster and the status will be Approved.
- All Oyster admins will receive an approval email. Any admin can approve the request in Oyster.
- If the team member is unable to apply for time off via Oyster, the admin can create a time off record on their behalf.
- If a request was made for an incorrect date and approved please contact us to cancel the request.