- Make sure that your Oyster Account Currency equals your Quickbooks Online (QBO) Account Currency.
- Go to the Available Integrations Tab
- Find Quickbooks Online and click Connect
- Login with your Quickbooks Online credentials
- Select the vendor in your QBO account corresponding to Oyster
- Map the invoice components to your Quickbooks Chart of Accounts. You can always edit these mappings later in the integration settings.
Note: You may notice there are quite a few payroll components, but don’t worry - new line items will only be created in QBO if there is a value present in that field.
- Click Submit and you are done! Be sure to check the status of the integration on the My Integrations tab
- Currently, the integration only works with full time team members' salary invoices, not contractors or deposit invoices (planned for future release)
- If you pay by Direct Debit - you will need to mark the bill as paid in your QBO account as it will not be done automatically