A company Admin user has full access to your organization’s Oyster account, including company, candidate, and Team Member data. They also can create users and assign access roles.
- You have Admin access to your organization’s account.
- You are logged in to the Oyster Platform with your admin credentials.
- Head to Settings in the left navigation bar.
- Click the User management tab.
- Click Add role to user or new user.
- Choose the New User option.
Note: If you would like to make an existing user an admin, you can select Existing user and locate their account to update their role.
- Input your new user’s information, such as their name and email address, then select the Admin option from the drop-down menu.
- Click Continue to add the new Admin user to your account.
Your new user recipient will receive an email invitation to join your account under the role level you selected.
You can also set an Expense Approver on the same page.
- The Expense Approver will be the only person in your Company who is asked to approve Expenses. If no Expense Approver is selected, all Company Admins will receive expense approvals.
- If your Admin is also the Expense Approver, you will not be able to remove their permissions until you have assigned a new Expense Appover.
You can also add the Billing Email Address: this is where invoices will be sent to. If no billing email is set, it will automatically be sent to Company Admins.