You can easily enroll your Team Members in any of the Oyster Health benefits directly on the Oyster Platform.
Please note that US employees, contractors in Canada, and coverage under IMG cannot be enrolled from the platform. Please contact us to initiate enrollment for these cases.
- Company Admin account on the Oyster Platform
- Not a US Employee
- Not a contractor in Canada
- Go to People -> Benefits
- If you have one or more team members enrolled, your view of the benefits page will show the below information:
- Explore Oyster Health takes you to our Oyster Health help article
- Status allows you to track whether your Team Member is “enrolled”, has “applied” or you need to “request enrollment” on a health benefits plan.
- Search box allows you to jump straight to a Team Member’s details
- The Oyster Health Plan your Team Member is on
- From this view, you can enroll a new Team Member by clicking ”Request Enrollment”
- Step 3 will bring you to this view where you can select a health plan of your choice
- Prices are all estimates and is calculated based on their ages
- If the team member does not have a date of birth on their profile, the price is set to a default bucket
- Once you “Send request”, you receive the below confirmation, and the status of the Team Member changes from “Request Enrollment” to “Applied”
- Oyster then sets up the health benefits and notifies the team members.
You will be invoiced separately for benefits by Oyster
You can also initiate enrollment for team members into health benefits during the hiring flow. The team member’s status will appear as Applied on the benefits page.