During the contractor hiring process, you can review draft contracts after submitting the new hire and contract information.
- You have Admin access to your company’s account.
- You are logged in to the Oyster Platform with your admin credentials.
- You have added the new Contractor hire.
After adding a new Contractor hire, the status page appears. Click Review contract to review the draft contract. Note: you can also access a status page from the People section of your Oyster dashboard. From here, you can see a list of all colleagues on the Oyster platform and their status. You can identify employment type and employment status from this view.
Review the draft contract.
Note: you can download the contract to review offline by clicking the Download document button in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.
Contracts ready to sign
The contract is in draft until the contractor has completed their onboarding.
Once the contractor has completed onboarding, the status on step 2 will change from Draft to Ready to sign.
Note: When you onboard a contractor, you will have two options:
- Use your contract template and upload it to the platform. (This can be in both English and the local Language)
- Use the Oyster Template. This is available only in English.