To hire a new contractor, log in to Oyster and access the Hiring flow.
Our virtual hiring assistant, Pearl, is there to help you every step of the way!
- You have Admin access to your company’s account.
- You are logged in to the Oyster Platform with your admin credentials.
- Click Hire > Start hiring.
- Click on the "Select a country" drop-down menu and pick the country of your contractor.
- Scroll down to choose how you want to hire. Click the Hire Contractor button.
- Enter details about the contractor.
- Click Next to continue populating all forms (role information, compensation, benefits, and additional clauses).
- Click Confirm, and you'll reach a "status page" with an overview of the following steps
Invite the contractor to the platform (How do I invite a contractor to Oyster?)
- Once the contractor creates an account and completes an onboarding form, you can "Send for signatures". (How are contracts signed?)
- After both parties sign the contract, the contractor is fully onboarded.
To hire a new employee, check out the Submitting a new hire request article.