Yes. Oyster Health doesn’t cover experimental treatments and optional surgeries. It also doesn’t cover injuries incurred during amateur or professional athletics, adventure sports like mountaineering, base jumping, luge, rodeo, and spelunking. Please check the policy if you have questions about a particular treatment, or activity.
Articles in this section
- How to Enroll Team Members in Oyster Health
- What happens when a team member is terminated?
- Are there any exclusions?
- Is maternity covered?
- Does Oyster Health cover pre-existing conditions?
- How does Oyster Health interact with national health insurance?
- Does Oyster health offer coverage for family members?
- Who is the insurance provider?
- Can team members not hired by Oyster get Oyster health?
- Can you select which team members are eligible for Oyster Health?