Starting January 1, 2023, Oyster does not support any new enrollments into Safety Wing and IMG. We are offering Allianz health for global benefits. Please contact us with any questions.
How do I know if I am enrolled into a health insurance plan?
Once the insurance provider has approved the coverage, they will send each team member an email inviting them to create an account online. You will be able to access your provider directly by phone, email, or online, 24 hours a day. You can contact your insurance provider directly on any coverage or claims processing questions.
From where can I access my health insurance?
You can access the health benefits you're enrolled in right from the Oyster Team Member platform. All TMs enrolled in the below plans can now learn more about their health benefits from their Oyster account.
- Oyster Health Global (SafetyWing and IMG)
- Benefits - Canada (Canada Life) and
- Benefits - United States (Aetna and Kaiser)
- Benefits - Poland (Enel-med for health, MultiSports for perks, UNUM for life and disability)
- Log in to app.oysterhr.com
- Click Benefits from the left nav
- Find the health benefits you're enrolled in on this page
Below is an example of a Team Member's health benefits view if they're enrolled in SafetyWing Premium: