Here are the directions & timeline for submitting expenses from your desktop.
Did you know that you can also submit expenses from your mobile device? Click here to see how.
1. Access www.app.oysterhr.com/expenses.
2. Fill out the form details, upload the related receipts, and click Submit expense.
- Submit the original receipt even if it's in a different language. Use the description field to provide expense details in English.
- Check that the currency matches your receipt.
- Check that the amount matches the expense to be reimbursed.
If the amount on the receipt differs from what is entitled to expense reimbursement, the request could be denied. Please check What can I submit as an expense? Or reach out to Oyster HR support.
-Select a Category from the drop-down menu. If none of the categories match your expense, select Other and provide details in the Description.
-You can only attach one receipt for each submitted expense. As a result, every entry added on the platform will clarify the reason or description of each expense put through.
3. Oyster will take care of the rest. We will automatically send your expenses for approval to your company. Once approved, you'll receive reimbursement with the next monthly pay cycle.
Try it now: Submit an Expense
Companies are advised to review and approve expenses by the cut-off date, either on the 6th or the 10th of every month, for expenses to be reimbursed in the same month.
We recommend submitting your expenses by the end of the month so that you are reimbursed in the following pay cycle.
- For example, expenses submitted and approved by January 31st will be reimbursed in the February pay cycle.
Note: For Team Members with 2 pay cycles each month, reimbursements are reflected on the 2nd pay cycle.