To hire a new employee, fill out the relevant employment information directly on the Oyster Hire page.
To hire a new contractor, check out the How do I start hiring a new contractor? article.
- You have Admin access to your company’s account.
- You are logged in to the Oyster Platform with your admin credentials
- Click Hire > Start Hiring
- Select the New hire country of residence from the drop-down menu
- Review the cost using the Monthly and Annually toggles.
- When you have selected your package, click Hire as Employee.
- Add your candidate’s personal details, position, compensation, and benefits.
- If available, our virtual hiring assistant, "Pearl," surfaces different tiers of employment terms related to your hiring location to guide you through the process.
- Towards the end of the process, Oyster automatically generates a quote of the employment costs.
- Once you’re ready, submit the hiring request and the Oyster team will get started with onboarding your new team member.
If you're not ready, you can save these details as a draft and come back to edit later.
We usually recommend selecting the Invite team member now option to speed up the hiring process.