When you would like to onboard a new team member, you can fill out the relevant employment information directly on the Oyster Hire page.
- Company Admin access to the Oyster Platform
- Go to People -> Hire
- You are redirected to the Hiring view. Select the Start Hiring Today button
- Choose the Position you want to hire for
Note: Please review the Contractor article for information on hiring contractors
- Add your candidate’s personal details, position, compensation and benefits.
- The virtual hiring assistant, Pearl, will surface different tiers of employment terms related to the location you are hiring in to guide you through the process*. Choose from statutory, recommended and best-in-class
- Towards the end of the process, Oyster will automatically generate a quote of the employment costs.
- You can always save these details as a draft and come back to edit later.
When you’re ready, submit the hiring request and the Oyster team will get started with onboarding your new team member.
- When you’re ready, submit the hiring request and the Oyster team will get started with onboarding your new team member.
We usually recommend checking the 'Invite team member now' box to speed up the hiring process.
*Pearl, the virtual hiring assistant, is gradually rolling out. Check which markets Pearl is currently already live for ›