When you would like to onboard a new team member, you can fill out the relevant employment information directly on the Oyster Hire page.
- Company Admin access to the Oyster Platform
- Click People > Hire
- You are redirected to the Hiring view. Click the Start Hiring Today button.
- Select the Employee type.
Note: Please review the Contractor article for information on hiring contractors
- Add your candidate’s personal details, position, compensation and benefits.
- The virtual hiring assistant, Pearl, will surface different tiers of employment terms related to the location you are hiring in to guide you through the process*. Choose from statutory, recommended and best-in-class
- Towards the end of the process, Oyster will automatically generate a quote of the employment costs.
- You can always save these details as a draft and come back to edit later.
When you’re ready, submit the hiring request and the Oyster team will get started with onboarding your new team member.
- When you’re ready, submit the hiring request and the Oyster team will get started with onboarding your new team member.
We usually recommend selecting the Invite team member now option to speed up the hiring process.
Note: Pearl, the virtual hiring assistant, is gradually rolling out.