Some of the coverage highlights include:
- Competitive service from top Belgium providers
- 24/7 access to the MyDKV app for fast appointment bookings and claims processing
- Business travel insurance covering personal, luggage, and home assistance
- Accident insurance including excendentory wages
This process is handled by Oyster. Once your employment contract is signed you will be registered for all benefits.
If you wish to add dependent(s) to the Health Insurance by DKV, you can do so by contacting our insurance broker directly.
Oyster works with top insurance providers in Belgium who understand the market and offer reliable service.
- Health Insurance: DKV
- Workers Accident Insurance: Allianz
- Business Travel Insurance: Allianz
- Ecovouchers: Monizze
FAQs - Access
How can I view my insurance enrollment status?
- You can view your enrollment status for all benefits on the Oyster platform.
- You will also receive an email confirmation from DKV.
- You will receive a card from Monizze (if you do not have one already)
How do I log into the insurance platform?
Where can I find my policy details?
- You will receive these when your employment agreement is shared with you.
- On the Oyster platform.
How can I opt out?
- You cannot choose to opt out of the benefits.
- However, if you have health insurance that you would like to maintain, you would have to share the policy details with us at the onboarding stage so we can compare them with what we offer. If they are at par, you would be able to opt out of health insurance.
FAQs - Claims and reimbursement
How do I make a claim/reimbursement?
- Claims can be logged in the My DKV portal. After the claim has been logged, inform the insurance broker for follow-up.
Emergency in case of death
- You would need to call the broker within 24 hrs. Telephone number: +32 486 21 04 96
Business Travel Insurance
- Call the Allianz emergency centre on +32 (0) 2 290 61 00
Please note: Claims forms are shared with you during onboarding and you can also get them from the insurance broker.
FAQs - Emergencies
What are my emergency contacts?
- DKV: Emergency contact is stated on your medi-card
What should I do in case of an emergency?
- DKV: Call the emergency contact on your medi-card.
Who do I reach out to for general support?
- Health, Accident and Business Travel Insurance - contact our insurance broker directly.
- Ecovouchers - contact Monizze support team.
FAQs - Monizze card
When will I receive my card?
- The card will be issued to you 10 days after Oyster pays for the Monizze card.
What should I do If my card is stolen? broken? Expired?
- FAQ on the Monizze website.
Other questions are addressed in the FAQs on the Monizze website.