1. How will health benefits be transferred?
- Any team Members currently enrolled in SafetyWing/IMG/Allianz will continue to be enrolled there.
- Any discretionary benefits (lunch vouchers, work from home, vacation days, etc.) will be reflected in the new Employment Agreements.
- Team Members will have the ability to set up their own Private Pension accounts with PFA, TopDanmark and Danica & Heap and have their funds deposited there (Team Members with existing accounts with other providers will have their eligibility evaluated on a case-by-case basis).
2. What will happen to any accrued holidays and RTT?
Any unused vacation that is equivalent to or lesser than 5 days as of Dec 31, 2022 will be carried forward. Any unused leaves that are more than 5 days as of Dec 31, 2022 will be paid out to you
3. What is the process to transfer my employment from the third-party employer and onboarding into an Oyster-owned entity?
The process can be found here.
4.What will happen with respect to Health Checks?
No medical checks are required
5. Will I have to go through a probation period since I am signing a new agreement?
No, probation is not required and will be waived.