Changes affecting salary, bonuses, allowances, benefits, job title, and job description require amending the employment agreement. You can process this on the platform by following our article. How do I process a salary change.
When viewing your contract change requests, you’ll notice that each has a status depending on the progress of the change.
- Requested: This is the initial status when you request a contract changed before Support approves the request.
- Scheduled: When Support approves the change and the Employment Agreement Amendment is signed, the change request status moves from requested to Scheduled.
- Applied: This status that the change has already been applied to payroll.
- Canceled: This status is for canceled requests.
You can view your request and older requests. All previous requests for a Team Member will be listed under their profile.
- Clicking Team on the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Navigating to the ‘Employment' tab connected to the Team Member.
- Clicking on View change requests.