Details on your Team Members’ vacation balances can now be found on the Oyster platform. The platform is where your Team Member can request time-off, and you will have the option to either approve or deny their request.
- You are logged in as a Customer Admin or Team Manager access on the Oyster platform.
- You have an engaged Team Member requesting time-off.
Admins can review all Team Members’ vacation balances from a single place.
Go to Team on the navigation bar on the left.
Click on Time Off.
Click on Balance.
For each Team Member, you’ll be able to see the following additional information in the columns on this page.
- This is the annual amount of vacation that the Team Member receives per year.
- This amount comes from their employment agreement.
Carry-over from previous cycle
- This is the amount of vacation days from a previous year that the Team Member is legally entitled to carry over into this year.
Ad hoc adjustments
- This represents a total of any adjustments that an Oyster staff member has made to a Team Member’s balance, usually due to a support ticket or country regulations.
- This is the total amount of vacation days taken by the Team Member in the current year.
- This is vacation days still available for the Team Member to take in the current year
- This is the total amount of vacation approved but not yet taken by the Team Member in the current year.
The numbers for the columns above are based on vacation logged in the Oyster platform and information from Team Member Employment Agreements.