🔔Only bank details informed before 25th of the month will take effect for payments on the current month.
- In the Oyster App, click Payments then select Payment information.
- Click Add payment method in the Bank Account section.
- In the pop-up window that appears, select the country of your bank from the drop-down menu.
- Select the currency in which to receive your money.
- Note: your bank must support the chosen currency.
- Select the type of bank account that will receive your money.
- Add your billing details.
- Add your banking details. Note: these can vary based on bank country and currency you've selected. Usually you can access these details in your online banking portal.
- Bank account holder name
- BIC (also known as SWIFT code).The SWIFT code can be found on a bank's website, on your bank statement, or through an online search. If not sure, we recommend you reach out to your bank and confirm the swift code.
- In Canada,transit numberis0 + 3 digit Bank Code + 5 digit Transit number.
- Note: if you are going to receive your salary in a currency that is not domestic in your country, you will have to fill out theIntermediary bank details fields. Ask your bank in case you need them.
- Now you are ready to receive payments. This account is considered your primary account.