Changes affecting salary, bonuses, allowances, benefits, job title, and job description require amending the employment agreement. You'll need to notify Oyster about Team Members' roles and compensation changes.
Important: Please note this process is for Team Members only, not for contractors. To process a salary change for a contractor, we would need a signed Amendment.
Oyster Support needs the following information to process the contract change:
- Team Member Name
- New Title (if applicable)
- New Salary (please include currency - should be in Team Member currency)
- Effective Date
- Other Changes (bonus, holiday entitlement, etc.)
The cut-off for completing any salary change is as follows:
- The 6th of the effective month for Indirect Team Members
- The 10th of the effective month for Direct Team Members
Important: You must inform us about the salary change by the end of the previous month. This is to allow sufficient time for necessary amendments. Do not expect a salary change to be processed within the same month if informed near the cut-off dates.
- Log a request via Oyster Help Center.
- Fill up the fields, and select Contracts Contract Change Role / Salary under the I need help with section.
- Add the information mentioned under prerequisites in the description.
- Submit the request and wait for Support to reach back out to you.
Salary changes should be done: