Public holidays are also known as bank or legal holiday, which is normally implemented in the whole country or region. These are generally due to government-approved celebrations or significant historical or religious events.
Finding public holidays on the platform
The Team Members should use the holidays applicable to the country they currently reside in. This is also indicated in your Employment Agreement.
- Log in to the Oyster platform.
- Through the Time Off tool of the Oyster platform.
- Select the country you wish to see the time off for and year.
- Please see public holidays per country for a full list of all public holidays, including regional ones.
- In cases where a regional holiday may differ across various regions, our policy states that Team Members should observe the holiday designated for our Legal entity Region. (For example, Patrono Day in Italy.)