Local benefits packages enable you to choose from 3 pre-created benefits packages and offer country tailored benefits to your team. The benefits can include health and life insurance, perks, allowances, and pension based on the country.
Companies can choose from Essential, Competitive, and Best-in-class packages. Some of the coverage highlights include:
- Dedicated app to book appointments
- Better claim experience (No prepays)
- Life/disability insurance
- Multisports card perk
- Best-in-class service by top Poland providers
- 3 different plans to choose from
- Dependent coverage - Partner, family
Oyster works with top local insurance providers in Poland who understand the market and offer reliable service.
- Health Insurance: Enel-med
- Pension (PPK): Nationale Nederlanden
- Perk (Sportscard): MultiSports
- Life and Disability Insurance: UNUM
How can you enroll your team member in Poland into a Local benefits package?
You can enroll your team into local benefits in Poland from the hiring flow or from the in-app benefits flow.
From the hiring flow:
1. After you fill out the compensation details, you will be taken to the Benefits section of the hiring form
2. Select a benefits package based on your company’s benefits strategy. Some recommendations include:
- Choose Essential if you only want to offer statutory and common benefits
- Choose Competitive if you want to offer benefits that most local employers in that specific country offer and want to remain competitive
- Choose Best-in-class if you want to offer premium benefits that sets you apart
- To remain non-discriminatory, it is important to enroll all of your Team Members into the same benefits package.
3. You can also choose to select health add-ons on top of your package. The add-ons include health benefits provided by Allianz. You can learn more about the Allianz plans here.
4. After you make a selection you will be shown the total estimated monthly costs.
From the benefits flow:
1. Go to People --> Benefits using the left menu bar in your Oyster account
2. On the benefits page, you will see a list of engaged team members and their benefits enrollment status. Click on "Enroll benefits" to enroll a team member into benefits.
3. You will be taken to a new page from where you can choose the available benefits plan for that team member. You will see local benefits plan options for Poland, United States, and Canada and global benefits provider Allianz for other countries.
4. After you select a plan and click on "Send request" you will receive a success message. The Oyster support team will now begin the enrollment process along with the benefits vendors.