Local benefits packages enable you to choose from 3 pre-created benefits packages and offer country-tailored benefits to your team. The benefits can include health and life insurance, perks, allowances, and pension based on the country.
Companies can choose from Essential, Competitive, and Best-in-class packages. Some of the coverage highlights include:
- A dedicated app to book appointments
- Better claim experience (no prepays)
- Life/disability insurance
- Multisports card perk
- Best-in-class service by top Poland providers
- Three different plans to choose from
- Dependent coverage (at an additional cost)
Oyster works with top local insurance providers in Poland who understand the market and offer reliable service.
- Health Insurance: Enel-med
- Pension (PPK): Nationale Nederlanden
- Perk (Sportscard): MultiSports
- Life and Disability Insurance: UNUM
How to enroll your Team Member in Poland into a local benefits package?
You can enroll your team into local benefits in Poland from the hiring flow or from the in-app benefits flow.
From the hiring flow:
- After you fill out the compensation details, you will be taken to the Benefits section of the hiring form.
- Select a benefits package based on your company’s benefits strategy. Here are some recommendations on which to choose:
- Competitive - if you want to offer benefits that most local employers in that specific country offer and want to remain competitive
- Best-in-class - if you want to offer premium benefits that set you apart
- Essential - if you only want to offer statutory and common benefits
To remain non-discriminatory, it is important to enroll all of your Team Members into the same benefits package.
- You can also choose to select health add-ons on top of your package. The add-ons include health benefits provided by Allianz.
- Make a selection to see the total estimated monthly costs.
From the benefits flow:
- Click People > Benefits from the left menu in your Oyster account.
- On the Benefits page, review the list of engaged Team Members and their benefits enrollment status. Click Enroll benefits to enroll a Team Member into benefits.
- The Request Benefits Enrollment page opens. Select a plan.
- Click Send request. Wait for the success message to appear.
- The Oyster support team will begin the enrollment process along with the benefits vendors.
The cost for dependents needs to be 100% incurred by the company.
|Pricing to add dependents to health insurance
|Best In Class
|Benefit Support Fee*
|$50 | €45
£40 | C$70
|$75 | €70
£65 | C$100
*Prices are subject to a Benefit Support fee per Team Member per Month
Partner = Member of the employee, i.e. married life partner/life partner until reaching 67 years of age or a child (up to 18 years of age or child up to 26 years of age, supported by the parents – one household).
Family = Family members of the employee, i.e. married life partner/life partner until reaching 67 years of age and a child/children (up to 18 years of age or schoolchildren up to 26 years of age, supported by the parents – one household).
Please note, under the Family Only cover, there is no limit on the number of children as long as they are under a certain age. The price is not affected if an employee has one or more children. I.e. a partner and an unlimited number of children qualify as a FAMILY.
For example: if the employee has been allocated to the Best In Class package and has a partner + 5 children, the price will be 422 PLN (for the employee) + 470 PLN (for the FAMILY). The same would be the case doe an employee with a partner and just one child.